Flat Creek Henley
Out of stock
- Eco-friendly, 100% recycled polyester S.Cafe fabric (133 gsm)
- Mechanical 4-way stretch that moves with your body
- Fabric treated with coffee grounds to suppress odor, resulting in fewer washes needed
- Reflective "River" logo on upper back
- Product colors intentionally chosen to be naturally sun-repellent
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Contrasting stitch for enhanced style
- Button up placket featuring durable coconut buttons
- Lightweight, loose fit for added comfort
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Proudly made in Honduras
- Machine wash warm; Tumble dry low
- Air dry recommended
- Iron low heat
- No bleach, No dry clean
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
4-Way Stretch Fabric
Why We Created It.Simply put, we believe the Henley should be more
versatile. We took a classic silhouette and added some
performance features while maintaining the everyday
style that you expect.
What Sets It Apart.Our 100% Recycled Polyester base fabric features
mechanical stretch to move with you. The s.Cafe
technology actually rubs the yarn with coffee grounds
to make this Henley naturally odor-resistant.
We Believe Henleys Should Be More Versatile
Eco-friendly fabric that suppresses odor.
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.
You May Also Like
Check out these awesome products!