Alta Corduroy Hat
Out of stock
- 23% Hemp, 75% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Unstructured mid-crown profile with flat bill that can be curved to preference
- Fine wale corduroy hemp/ organic cotton blend canvas
- Pesticide-free fabric
- Requires 1/3 the amount of water to produce compared to traditional hats
- Naturally temperature regulating and odor resistant
- Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Responsibly made in China
- Standard sizing; One size fits most
- Snapback Closure
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
Why We Created It.Everyone needs a good hat. Or two. Or three. We like to stay true to our light-hearted, outdoor theme with our designs, while offering the styles you expect.
What Sets It Apart.Hemp... On your head. Durable, breathable, and temperature-regulating... We've been asking ourselves why we don't see many hats made of hemp out there. We're looking forward to changing that.
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.