Featuring the same design and innovative attributes (hidden zip pocket, breathable mesh at arms) as the Downing, the Pettengill Shirt distinguishes itself with a stretchy Recycled Polyester base. Cut in 3 unique, but on trend solid colors and coated with a pfc-free durable water repellent, this shirt stands up to the elements by shedding water, coffee, beer, or whatever else you throw at it. This 4 way stretch fabric is designed to move with your body, keeping you comfortable throughout your day while offering a clean, crisp look for more formal settings.
Out of stock
- Durable, Eco-Friendly blend of Recycled Polyester & Spandex (160 gsm)
- 4-way stretch that moves with your body
- PFC-Free DWR to Shed water, dirt, coffee, beer- you name it
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Hidden zip pocket featuring YKK Zipper sized to fit passport or smart phone
- Vented mesh at arms to keep you cool throughout your day
- Durable Coconut buttons
- Reinforced double-needle stitching
- Hidden buttons at collar to maintain stability
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Proudly made in Honduras
- Machine wash warm; Tumble dry low
- Air dry recommended
- Iron low heat
- No bleach, No dry clean
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
Water & Stain Resistant
4-Way Stretch Fabric
Vented Mesh Arms
Why We Created It.Because you deserve a true workhorse of a shirt that looks good through all phases of your day. Featuring on-trend colors, beat this shirt up during the day, or dress it up for a night on the town.
What Sets It Apart.Everyday performance meets eco-friendly style. With a stretchy, durable and water resistant fabric, the Pettengill also features subtle, functional accents such as vented mesh arms, and a hidden zip chest pocket.
Stow and Go.
Keep Cool, Look Sharp
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.
You May Also Like
Check out these awesome products!