Product Story:Eco-friendly materials. While not usually the easy way, in our eyes, it’s the only way. At Wise River, we make outdoor gear that’s kind to the outdoors, and our tees are no exception. A cool, casual graphic as a standalone, or the perfect complement to additional layers... Either way, we’ve got you covered.
Out of stock
- 100% Organic Cotton (Certified by Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Water-based ink graphic
- Ultra-soft hand feel
- Manufactured in a Fair Labor Association certified factory
- Made responsibly in Canada
- Jack is 5'10, 170 lbs and wearing a size Medium
- Wash together with similar fabrics/ colors
- Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low
- Use regular or permanent press cycle
- No chlorine bleach or fabric softeners
- Remove promptly from spin cycle
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
Super Soft Hand Feel
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Organic Cotton, simply put, is a much more environmentally friendly alternative to conventionally grown cotton. Conventional cotton accounts for an estimated 10% of pesticides and a stunning 25% of insecticides globally. Conversely, Organic Cotton helps to maintain soil fertility and better water retention without the use of harmful chemicals.
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.