Hayden Meadows Tee
Out of stock
- 50% Organic Cotton/ 50% Recycled Polyester
- Post-consumer recycled polyester diverts 3 plastic bottles from landfill per shirt
- Organic Cotton certified by Global Organic Textile Standard
- Water-based ink graphic
- Ultra-soft hand feel
- Printed locally in Denver, CO
- Manufactured in a Fair Labor Association certified factory
- Made responsibly in Canada
- Sam is 5'7 and wearing a size Medium
- Wash together with similar fabrics/ colors
- Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low
- Use regular or permanent press cycle
- No chlorine bleach or fabric softeners
- Remove promptly from spin cycle
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
Super Soft Hand Feel
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.