Out of stock
- 85% Recycled Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Eco-friendly material made from recycled commercial fishing nets
- Classic low-profile silhouette with unstructured finish
- Water repellent finish to effortlessly stand up to the elements
- Ripstop fabric for enhanced durability
- Breathable, stretch fabric
- Custom embroidered logo on front panel
- Responsibly made in China in a WRAP Certified facility
- Standard sizing; One size fits most
- Snapback Closure
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
4 Way Stretch
Why We Created It.We wanted to create a true workhorse of a hat that becomes your new go-to. The stretch, water resistant finish is wildly durable, and will stand up to whatever elements you subject it to during your adventures.
What Sets It Apart.The recycled nylon used in this hat was made from old commercial fishing nets that were pulled out of the ocean and repurposed. It's better for you, and better for the planet.
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.