Bailey Snap Pullover
- Recycled Polyester knit fabric made from discarded plastic bottles (262 gsm)
- 2-way weft stretch
- Double-dyed heather finish provides a silky smooth exterior hand feel
- Brushed interior finish for additional comfort and warmth
- UPF 30 rating
- Antique brass button up placket with contrast color
- Dual hip interior pockets with contrast trim
- Frontal signature Wise River logo
- Reflective river logo on back right shoulder
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- 100% Recycled Polyester that diverts 12 plastic bottles from landfills per garment
- Proudly made in Taiwan in a WRAP platinum certified facility
Casual comfort. Stylish practicality. Performance and warmth. These are the things that come to mind when thinking of the Bailey Snap Pullover. Featuring a double-dyed knit exterior with a silky-smooth & cooling finish, this material wicks moisture and releases heat exceptionally well during performance activity. The brushed interior maintains structure, and reinforces warmth when you need it for those cooler days. As always, sustainability is at the forefront of our design process, and this fully recycled polyester is made from an estimated 12 repurposed plastic bottles per garment. We finished it off with an outdoorsy shot of style, with contrasting trim at the pockets and placket, along with antique brass buttons for that uniquely rustic mountain feel. The Bailey Snap Pullover, your new companion from coffee to cocktail, and everything in between.
- Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low
- Air dry recommended
- No Iron
- No bleach, No dry clean
Recycled Polyester Knit
2 Way Stretch
Brushed Interior Finish
Warm, But Breathable
Why We Created It
Sometimes you want to curl up on the couch with a blanket and a good book. Other times, you want to be at the trailhead before dawn to catch sunrise at the summit. We created the Bailey Snap Pullover so you don’t have to sift through your closet to find the right top for each activity.
What Sets It Apart
The brushed interior, but silky smooth exterior provides the perfect blend of warmth and performance. This stretchy, durable fabric is ideal for all your cooler weather endeavors. Also pockets… did we mention pockets? Pockets!
Always Eco-Friendly. Driven By Innovation.
Absolutely love this. The colors are vibrant and the material is super soft and cozy. I’ve gotten many compliments on it. It runs slightly small so I recommend going up a size. I got a medium and it fits perfectly. Can still layer it with a thin base layer if needed. I’ve worn it to work, to travel in, and even on the water while flyfishing. Highly recommend!
Fabric is amazing, design is super cool! I'm surprised at how many compliments I get and how many people ask where I got this sweater from!