- Recycled Polyester knit fabric made from discarded plastic bottles (262 gsm)
- 2-way weft stretch
- Double-dyed heather finish provides a silky smooth exterior hand feel
- Brushed interior finish for additional comfort and warmth
- Oversized hood with drawstring closure
- UPF 30 rating
- Half zip pullover style with 13.5" center front zipper (size M)
- Kangaroo-style interior zip pocket for secure storage
- Exterior pouch style pocket
- Contrast sleeve color for enhanced style
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- 100% Recycled Polyester that diverts 12 plastic bottles from landfills per garment
- Proudly made in Taiwan in a WRAP platinum certified facility
- Machine wash warm; Tumble dry low
- Air dry recommended
- Do Not Iron
- No bleach, No dry clean
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
Recycled Polyester Knit
UPF 30 Rating
Warm, But Breathable
Brushed Interior Finish
Why We Created It.We feel that the traditional hoody is capable of so much more. We took a versatility-minded approach to creating the Helena, in giving you the necessary warmth, storage, breathability, and style to cover you no matter where your day takes you.
What Sets It Apart.The brushed interior, but silky smooth exterior provides the perfect blend of warmth and performance. This stretchy, durable fabric is ideal for all your cooler weather endeavors. The oversized kangaroo-style zip pocket provides ample storage and keeps all your belongings secure.
Versatility That's Got You Covered For Whatever Vibe You’re Chasing.
The Helena Hoody was designed with everyday versatility in mind. From outdoor performance by day, to casual style by night, know that you can remain cool and comfortable from those brisk Fall mountain mornings along the trail through evening fireside cocktails.
Stylish Performance; It Starts With The Fabric
The 100% recycled polyester features a 2-way stretch, heathered finish that is silky-smooth and cooling to the touch. The brushed interior provides structure and warmth when you need it, and breathes and releases heat when you don't. A true Fall weight fabric (262 gsm), this moisture wicking material is ideal for outdoor performance during those cooler weather days.
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Recycled polyester is generally created through the process of breaking down post-consumer waste (often plastic water and soda bottles) into reusable fibers. Here, materials that would traditionally be cast off into a landfill are cleaned, broken down into flakes, then melted down to re-create the raw material. Recycled polyester reduces emissions of harmful fossil fuels by estimates of up to 75%.
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.
You May Also Like
Check out these awesome products!