Northgate Fleece Pullover
Out of stock
- Recycled Polyester Fleece fabric made from discarded plastic bottles (210 gsm)
- Contrasting, water resistant Recycled Nylon at shoulders for additional durability to stand up to the cool weather elements
Mechanical stretch that moves with your body
- Subtle zip chest pocket to secure your valuables; Sized to fit a smart phone or passport
- Button up placket containing 3 branded buttons made from coconut shells
- Ultra-soft fleece fabric that maintains ideal warmth while containing temperature regulating breathability
- Contrasting quilted stitching for enhanced style
- Frontal signature Wise River logo
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- 100% Recycled Polyester that diverts 12 plastic bottles from landfills per garment
- Proudly made in Honduras
- Machine wash warm; Tumble dry low
- Air dry recommended
- Do Not Iron
- No bleach, No dry clean
The Quality You Expect
We know you're looking for your gear to perform in any setting...
Recycled Polyester Fleece
Water & Stain Resistant Shoulders
Secure Zip Pocket
Ultra Durable & Abrasion Resistant
Why We Created It.It's never easy to find a fleece that performs and looks good everywhere you take it. These days, you need an outerwear piece that's up to the task for just about anything. The Northgate is the perfect companion here.
What Sets It Apart.Staying true to the Wise River ethos, we looked to take an eco-friendly performance fabric, and add just the right amount of style to it. Featuring a durable, contrasting shoulder yoke and 3 button placket, The Northgate Fleece Pullover is as versatile as they come.
A Stylish Piece With The Function You Need
World Class Materials
Innovative fabrics | Eco-friendly style
Gear That Gives Back
You may hear us use the phrase “preserve what you love” pretty often over here, and that’s because it’s as important to us as it is to you. Through our partnership with 1% For The Planet, we have pledged to sponsor American Rivers in their mission to protect and restore our nation’s waterways.
With each purchase, you are helping American Rivers in their journey to protect wild rivers, restore damaged rivers, and conserve clean water for all of us.
You May Also Like
Check out these awesome products!