Torreys Fleece Jacket
- Recycled Polyester Fleece fabric made from discarded plastic bottles (250 gsm)
- Contrasting, abrasion-resistant shoulders for additional durability to stand up to the cool weather elements
Mechanical stretch that moves with your body
- Dual zip hip pockets with contrast welt
- Full zip garment featuring dyed to match zipper with contrast pull
- Elastic binding at hip waistband and sleeve cuffs
- Ultra-soft fleece fabric that maintains ideal warmth while containing temperature regulating breathability
- Frontal signature Wise River logo
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- 100% Recycled Polyester that diverts 15 plastic bottles from landfills per garment
- Proudly made in Honduras in a WRAP Platinum-Certified facility
Ah, the full zip fleece, one of the most versatile pieces out there that you can wear just about everywhere. The Torreys Fleece is the perfect weight for when the temperature calls for that extra layer. Featuring dual zip hip pockets, elastic cuffs and waistband, and the right outdoorsy colors, we've got you covered for all your cooler weather excursions.
- Machine wash cold; Tumble dry low
- Air dry recommended
- No Iron
- No bleach, No dry clean
Recycled Polyester Fleece
4 Way Stretch
Durable Shoulder Yoke
Dual Zip Pockets At Hips
Why We Created It
It's never easy to find a fleece that performs and looks good everywhere you take it. These days, you need an outerwear piece that's up to the task for just about anything. The Torreys Fleece is the perfect companion here.
What Sets It Apart
Comfy, not clunky. Stretchy but structured. We took an eco-friendly performance fabric, and added just the right amount of style to it. Featuring a durable, contrasting shoulder yoke and pocket welts, the Torreys Fleece Jacket is as versatile as they come.
Always Eco-Friendly. Driven By Innovation.